Last updated: 15th March 2022
Our contact details
Wilson Design Associates
59 Graydon Avenue
T: 01243 276073
WDA (UK) Ltd. Registered in England & Wales Company number 6000976. VAT Number 649955375.
The type of personal information we collect
We may collect and process the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information, including email address
- demographic information such as address and post code
How we get the personal information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have completed an enquiry form or contacted us by email or telephone
- You have request a quote or commissioned work with us
- You have provided your details in person, such as at a network meeting, and requested to be contacted by us
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Contact you with responses to enquiries
- Liaising during ongoing projects you have commissioned with us
- Contact you for invoicing and contractual arrangements
- Keep you informed of services or offers that may be of interest to you
- Reporting or alerting for ongoing services, such as website maintenance or hosting
We may also contact you to inform you of other services offered by WDA (UK) Ltd through our sub brands of Wilson Design Associates, First Friday Network and Chichester Print. Occasionally we may also send you information on promotions from a third party. However, we do not share any of your information with third party businesses or organisations unless legally required too.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legal obligation
- We have a vital interest
- We need it to perform a public task
- We have a legitimate interest
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our CRM, accounts and local systems as required. We keep contact information and any other details required for us to complete any projects for you for up to 6 years. We will then dispose of your information by electronically removing it from our systems.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us using the details at the top of this page if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us using the details at the top of this page. You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
Visit the ICO website